I cut the acrylic by hand and used vinyl for the numbers. It was a LOT of work.I tried several times to find someone to produce them for me. But... it never worked out.
I made this quilt when I thought I'd be marketing rulers...well that never happened, and I never finished the quilt! It was buried in the back of my closet and I found it cleaning one day....So finally several weeks ago I pulled out the top, sent it off to the quilter, made some scrappy binding and... I LOVE it!
The prints are left overs from fabric that I sold in my Etsy Shop years ago. The solid's are from various makers. The quilting was done by Lynn Peterson from Sew & Sew Machine Quilting.
It's what I would call Toddler size. (wish I would have made it twin) :)
It will go on the shelf with the rest of my baby/toddler quilts...I like having a little stash of baby / toddler quilts for gifts...
I think I might have to make another quilt using the same sort of color/fabric design. I'm really loving the print with multi colored solid backgrounds. Hmmmmm....